Looking for an easy way earn funds for your Institute Tuition, Room, and Board? Help us fundraise by soliciting sponsorships or selling ad space in our Program Brochure!
1. Refer a new OSI Student or Family
- For each new OSI Student who you refer, you will receive a $25 refund PER REFERRAL on your OSI Tuition! Refunds will be processed on the first day of Institute. MAKE SURE THAT THE STUDENT YOU REFER NAMES YOU ON THEIR REGISTRATION FORM.
- Not valid for additional members of your own family.
- Only valid when you refer a new student who has never attended OSI.
2. Find OSI Sponsors or Sell Ad Space in the OSI Brochure
- If your family finds a sponsor at the Maestro Level ($20,000), tuition, room and board for the entire family will be covered. (Must be immediate family)
- If your family finds a sponsor at the Concerto Level ($5,000), tuition for up to two students will be entirely covered.
- If your family finds a sponsor at the Sonata Level ($1,000), your tuition for one student will be covered!
- If your family finds a sponsor at the Allegro Level ($500) or if you sell any ad space, you can apply half of the amount of the sponsorship or ad towards your tuition, room, and/board. The more ads you sell, the closer your are to having all of your expenses paid!
- Download and Print the Ad Sales Information Sheet Here: earnyourwaytoosi-3
- Download and Print the OSI Sponsorship Brochure Here: osi-fundraising-brochure or refer potential sponsors to our Sponsors Page on our website.
- Download the Editable Fundraising Letter here (This is a Google Doc that is in “view only” mode, so you will need to click on the “File” Tab, then “Download As” then “Microsoft Word (.docx). This will save a copy to your computer that you can then edit with your own information.
- Talk to owners of local businesses and tell them about OSI and your hopes to earn your way to institute. We have great videos and lots of information on our website that you can use as well. Make sure you show them the brochure and all the benefits they receive as a sponsor.
- Collect the Check made out to Ozark Suzuki Institute, as well as the completed donation form on the OSI Brochure. Please make sure your name is on the order form. We will contact donors directly to get ad images and information. Send all collected donations to the OSI Office at 810 NW 3rd St., Ste. B, Bentonville, AR 72712.
- Please call Beth Day at 479-685-5232 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know ahead of time to expect the check!
DEADLINE FOR AD SALES IS JUNE 1ST.
It’s just that easy! We’re working hard to make OSI one of the most affordable institutes in the country!
Tips for Making the Ask
Many businesses want to know some specific numbers before purchasing ad space in a brochure. Here are some stats for your to share.